Have breakfast at the Egyptian Green Farm in Cairo and enjoy the warm sun and natural views.
What you’re going to do
A guide will pick you up from your hotel around 7:30 AM and transfer you to Shabramant area, an agricultrual area in Cairo, which is around 20km from City Center. When we arrive to the farm, the guide will introduce you to the family who owns the farm as they walk you through their daily routine on the farm. You'll have the chance to enjoy some breakfast which includes juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs, white cheese, bread , chips & fruits as you look out onto the green views of this natural landscape. At around 12:00 PM, you will get transferred back to your hotel.
Spiritual & Religious
Health & Wellness
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private all-languages-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water
- Breakfast (juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs, white cheese, bread , chips & fruits)
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary