On this tour we will hike the white volcano fields, visit a natural cave and spend the night under the gazing stars of a designated camp site.
What you’re going to do
Day One – Friday
• 08:30 - Meeting at designated hotel head straight towards Khybar heritage city (200 km).
• 10:30 - Reach and quick tour around heritage city.
• 12:30 - Traditional Lunch at the historical city.
• 13:30 - Resume driving towards underground Jarsan cave.
• 15:00 - Open time to explore the underground cave.
• 16:30 - Move the White Volcanos area.
• 17:00 - Set up the campsite for the night.
• 18:30 - Dinner at the camp site.
• 19:30 - Free style evening, and overnight camping.
Day Two - Saturday
• 07:00 - Breakfast at the campsite.
• 08:00 - Free style hiking at the white volcano natural tracks.
• 12:00 - Traditional lunch at the campsite.
• 13:00 - Explore the black lava field.
• 14:30 - Drive back to Medina airport and end of tour.
A night in a tent
o Sites mentioned might be replaced without prior notice depending on the season and the time of booking
o Further terms and conditions apply please revert to your confirmation sheet upon booking
- o Tents at the camp site with sleeping bags.
- o Transportation as mentioned.
- o Additional Support vehicle during safari.
- o English speaking Tour leader.
- o Meals mentioned at the campsite.
- o International and domestic flights, or any other mean of transportation not mentioned in the itinerary.