1. Pick up from hotel by 8 AM, and visit Ancient Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid): After a comfortable Pickup from your hotel in Central Delhi Area, we reach near the Mughal era grand mosque known as Jama mosque. We star tour old Delhi adventure from "Dariba kalan" , also known as jewelers street, here taste a lip-smacking local snack from a heritage "jalebi" shop which has been around since 1884; having been in operation for the past four generations of the family now. This Chandni Chowk-based shop is enormously famous for the piping hot, thick and juicy, freshly made jalebis that they offer.
2. Gali Paranthe Wali: This street or Gali is a foodie's paradise, and as the name suggests, it means 'The Parantha Street' where one can be assured of the best variety of paranthas or the Indian flatbread. You can taste from one of the variety of "Parantha" over there.
3. Khari Baoli: Soon you will find yourself on "Khari Baoli" in the heart of Asia's largest wholesale spice market. Here you find can find hundreds of shops dealing in refined, local and exotic spices. This large market area is rich in color and photographic opportunities, and is well worth seeking out and spending some time, especially if you plan to visit the Old Delhi area and want to enjoy the bazaars in the area.
4. Chawri Bazaar: Now we board a Cycle Rickshaw, the most popular mode of travel in the maddening alleys of old delhi to reach "Haveli Dharampura" which is a late Mughal-style haveli (built around 1887) that has been restored to its former grandeur. The grand entrance welcomes you into an aangan with a small fountain (and a welcome drink of kanji), fenced off by an art gallery on the left and the restaurant straight ahead. The jharokas and windows have stained glass art and decorated balconies with dancers practicing for the evening and the atmosphere full of thumris and ghazals. its rooftop offer mind-boggling views of Old Delhi and the red fort also. to conclude we shall then drop back to your hotel in delhi
5. Mirza Ghalib Ki Haveli: Now we are entering Most ancient and nicely maintained haveli of this place "Mirza Ghalib haveli", who was a famous and noted Mughal courtier and an amazing poet. Many of his famous poems depicting Indian freedom struggle against the Colonials are being hung for your ready reference and click.
Free cancellation upto 48 hours before date of travel