Let's go on a tour around Muscat and visit its beautiful sites and places, like the largest and most important mosque in Sultanate of Oman, the Royal Opera House, Bait Al Zubair Museum, and many more.
What you’re going to do
In this immersive tour, we are going to experience the stunning architecture and design of Oman's most famous sites and explore many intricate details and world records. You will immerse yourself with the traditional Omani market along with cultural handicrafts such as kumma caps, silver jewellery, perfume oils, frankincense, spices, and many more.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque: The largest and most important mosque in Sultanate of Oman – stunning architecture and design with many intricate details and world records.
- Mutrah Corniche and Souq: Traditional market with Omani handicrafts such as kumma caps, silver jewellery, perfume oils, frankincense, spices, etc.
- Royal Opera House Muscat: Center of entertainment and a leading venue for local and international performances in the country.
- Bait Al Zubair Museum: Heritage and cultural centre is one of Oman’s architectural icons and will provide a wealth of information about the culture, heritage and structure of the country.
- Al Alam Palace: The oldest and most beautiful palace of His Majesty Sultan. It is possible to visit the garden and see the clock that resembles the famous Big Ben in London.
- Al Mirani and Al Jalali Forts: Twin Portugues forts in the harbour of Old Muscat City that flank the Al Alam Palace.
The tour starts and ends in Muscat
- Start time: 8:00
- End time: 18:00
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel or airport
- Experienced english-speaking Omani Guide (check for other languages)
- 4WD transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Drinking bottled water during the tour
- Additional requests not mentioned