Enjoy a unique experience of visiting the Egyptian culture at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization.
• Visit the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
• Enjoy the antiques in the Egyptian Museum
• Enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant
What you’re going to do
You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza in an air-conditioned vehicle to take you to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization. Located in Old Cairo, the museum showcases 50,000 artifacts and will tell you the story of Egyptian heritage and culture. Then, it’s time to enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant. Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. After a memorable day discovering the city, you will be dropped off at your selected location or hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Bottled water during your trip
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary