Creating a relief print on plaster using different objects will be a proof that art can be created anyone! Unleash your creativity and get your hands dirty by joining one experience that opens your eyes to a new form of art.
What you’re going to do
1. The participant chooses random small objects from their surrounding.
2. The objects will be pressed into a layer of earthenware clay to create a mold.
3. Plaster is poured into the mold to create a cast.
4. The clay is removed once the plaster hardens.
5. The outcome plaster cast will be cleaned with wet sponge and a brush.
- Any other services not mentioned