A touch of heritage meets modern architecture during this Two-hours mid-day or evening cruise on an Arabic dhow, a traditional wooden sailing vessel, through the waters of the Arabian Gulf. Be amazed by the stunning views of Doha’s major tourist spots while having Refreshments.
**Kids 5 to 10 years (Providing Any evidence needed), Below 4 years are free (Max. 2 per family)
What you’re going to do
Enjoy a 2-hour Dhow boat trip into the sea !
- Preserve the Qatari National heritage aligned with a tourism licensed fleet.
- Fully secured boats “Life insurance provided” (for all passengers).
- Full AC cabin, 3 WCs, LCD/TV, Sun deck-Majiles Set up, built-in sound system…etc.
- A separate sound system is available on the Upper deck.
- Experienced crew “first aid and rescue management certified”.
- More stability, low noise and higher speed are deserved, due to our unique technical aspects.
- Captain’s Cabin is fully Air-conditioned.
- Life jacket for all passengers.
- All of these features are available in four different types of boats classified as Premiere service.
- Aboard a traditional-style Dhow boat
- Hot and Cold Beverages
Office opens from 7 AM to 1 AM
Unfortunately not, we do not allow outside food and beverage to be brought. However, foods and drinks are available on board and on the island for sale.
Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
Yes, only on the Island on a scheduled basis.
On board, it is available as per request for private trips only.
For private trips, you can have full access to the boat.
See Doha from the Sea shared basis as follows:
Premium Seats will be on the upper deck additional QR. 50 from the normal rate.
Standard Rate in the main cabin or captain’s cabin.
Ferry (For Island Beach Day, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Night Lounger) any available seats.
We have over 30 highly trained lifeguards, captains and crew, ensuring the safety of all our guests. Please do listen to our lifeguards, crews and Island attendants’ instructions and rules. They know best and they are all looking out for you.