See Karnak Temple illuminated at night with an audio-visual show that will explain how the temple was used and what life was like in Ancient Egypt.
What you’re going to do
Have you ever wondered what life was like thousands of years ago? Discover the history through the captivating Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the epitome of worship and dedication to the gods Amon, Mut, and Khonsu. The temple was built from the Middle Kingdom to the Greco-Roman Kingdom.
You will be transferred to the Karnak Temples for the 75-minute Sound and Light production. The show will take you on a journey around the temple grounds, ending with a performance by the Great Sacred Lake. Experience the history of Luxor, once the capital of the ancient world, come to life.
Spiritual & Religious
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private all-languages-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary