Drive North from Luxor for a day to see two of the most complete temples in Egypt. Abydos Temple is dedicated to the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld. Temple of Hathor at Dendara may be the best preserved in Egypt with full color still visible on its walls.
What you’re going to do
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the ancient sites. First, visit Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor . The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor .
Spiritual & Religious
Health & Wellness
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary