Drive to the West Bank of the Nile to visit the funerary temples and tombs. Explore the Valley of the Kings, view the Colossi of Memnon, and visit Hatshepsut Temple, dedicated to Egypt's most famous queen. Take the opportunity to enter the tombs of famous pharaohs from ancient Egypt.
What you’re going to do
A tour representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to explore the West Bank. Your first stop will be at the Valley of the Kings, where you can admire the grand architectural design used for the burials of many Pharaohs. You will visit three tombs, excluding the well-known tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Next, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, built by the only female Pharaoh who ruled ancient Egypt, Queen Hatshepsut. She reigned for about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (1490-1469 BC). After your visit, you will be taken back to your hotel in Luxor.
Spiritual & Religious
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private all-languages-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary