Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 2
Maximum Persons : 50
Al Ain is undoubtedly the greenest and the most unique of all cities in the UAE, in terms of its intriguing ensemble of lush gardens, down to earth ambience, and historical and traditional attractions. Rayna Tours has carefully created this impeccable tour program which hits almost every Al Ain highlight, allowing you to feel the exquisite allure and charm of this Garden City.
Leaving from Abu Dhabi, the tour’s first stop is Al Ain Museum placed adjacent to the old fortress. A visit to this museum lets you discover fascinating archeological exhibits like gold pendant as well as coin collections, tracing its origin back to the Iron Age and Bronze Age. Interesting things to explore here also encompass the restored Grand Hili tomb excavated from Hili Archaeological Park, and an ethnographic section which provides a glance into the region’s traditional lifestyle. Another museum covered on this tour is Al Ain Palace Museum or Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, which once served as the residence of the UAE’s first president, Sheik Zayed.
Continue your trip on to Camel Souk – the largest of its kind market in the nation. See here graceful camels and other livestock including goats, sheep etc, up close and also experience the interesting culture and haggling traditions that prevail in the region.
Obviously, Al Ain is not just about its culture and monuments, so next be in for a mesmeric nature treat as we make a relaxing halt at therapeutic hot springs at the base of Jebel Hafeet Mountain, which shares its border with Oman. A thrilling drive up to this mountain at a height of approximately 1220 meters will enthrall you with the unequalled views of the Arabian landscape. At the end of Al Ain Tour, we’ll drop back to your hotel or accommodation in Abu Dhabi.
Pick up from the Hotel
Visit to Al Ain museum
Al Ain Fort
Visit to Archaeological park
Jebel Hafeet mountain
Hot water springs
Al Ain Mall
Mouth Watering Lunch (If option selected at the time of Booking)
Drop off at the Hotel
Additional info :
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- You are required to provide us with a detailed information on your Flight timings for a easy Pick up.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi)
Cancellation policy :
- All Cancellations made 12 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 12 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.