Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 10
Núria Valley is the place to breathe peace, calmness and nature; the Sanctuary of Virgin Núria is a pilgrimage place. Live the peace and tranquility of the Pyrenees National Park, enjoy it’s idyllic natural environments, lakes, forests and lush meadows. It is the only National Park of Catalonia, with more than 200 lakes; it’s Southern Europe’s largest lake district and one of the most valuable nature reserves on the Iberian peninsula. Let us invite you to go deep and immerse yourself into the Pyrenees Mountains, with accessible peaks of up to 3000 meters and a vast array of lakes, forests and lush meadows. The park contains unsullied places that have not yet been changed by human activity and that preserve their unique nature. It also has idyllic natural environments and perfect beauty spots. The tour includes snow rackets excursion. It’s availability is subject to the weather condition.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Hostess courier travels on board.
- Tickets rack railway and cable car tickets.
- Introductory guided tour at Vall de Núria.
- Cable car
- Snow rackets excursion (availability subject to weather conditions).
- Discounts on numerous snow activities.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Complementary activities in Vall de Nùria.
Additional info :
- Starting Time: 08:00 AM / Check-in Time: 07:45 AM
- This tour is bilingual: English & Spanish.
- Please, be aware that snow activities are included, so come prepared and do not forget to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- This tour is only available on Saturdays from December to March.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 0 minutes of purchase.
Julià Travel office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona
Cancellation policy :
- A 100% cancellation fees charge if cancelled 24 hours or less
before the scheduled time of travel date or in case of no-show.
- Children up to 7 years old are free of charge.