Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 10
Have an enjoyable and entertaining day at Portaventura, go on 40 rides and enjoy magical shows. Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park all designed with stunning theme details to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, Sésamo Aventura, China, México and Far West. Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your tastes.
PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one of a kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. Climb on board for the ride of your life! You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster.
And when you want to turn it down a notch, there are other rides that are just as thrilling and surprising. Or cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Tutuki Splash.
You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area ... and lots more fun for the whole family.
You don't have to speed around on white knuckle rides to have fun. We invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment. The magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires and more.
Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible. Acrobats, dance routines and melodies.
And don’t miss talking parrots in Aves del Paraíso, thousands of soap bubbles in Bubblebou, surprise meetings with friends from Sesame Street, a magical and colorful parade to close the park each day. Young children will love the wonderful attractions created especially for them.
- Ticket Portaventura Park, 1 Day Pass.
- Transfers to Portaventura.
- Lunch or other services not specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Optional gratuities.
Additional info :
- Portaventura Park is located to 100km away from Barcelona City Center.
- The ticket are valid for one day, you can use them in any of the open days of the season (see below) and are not refundable.
- Opening calendar:
- From March 23 to November 4: Daily
- From November 5 to December 21: Saturdays and Sundays
- From December 22 to January 6, 2019: Daily
- You must exchange your voucher & collect the entrance tickets from: Julià Travel Gray Line Office at Carrer de Balmes nº5, Barcelona before going to the Portaventura Park.
- You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line. E-voucher accepted.
- Prices vary depending on the season of the trip:
(13-22 APR / 22 JUN - 7 SEP / 21 & 28 SEP / 5, 12, 19, 26 & 31 OCT / 1 & 2 NOV)
(REST OF THE DAYS)
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 0 minutes of purchase.
Julià Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes nº5, Barcelona
Cancellation policy :
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Infants from 0-3 years old are free of charge.
- Children from 4-10 years old get reduced rates.