Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 100
What would be a better way of viewing and exploring the deserts of Dubai than by a riding on a camel. Known as the ship of the desert, the 3- hour camel ride in the desert would give you a rare glimpse of the life in the desert. Our tour operators would take you through desert trails where you can view beautiful scenery, the sand valleys and Bedouin styled desert camps.
You do not have to worry about your safety even if you have never gone camel riding. We have an experienced team who would guide you through the journey all the way.
- Camel ride
- Shared transfer.
Additional info :
- Pregnant women or guests with backache are not recommended for this activity.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- During the month of ramadan or dry days no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
Cancellation policy :
- All Cancellations made 12 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 12 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.