Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
After your pick up from your hotel in the morning, you will be accompanied by your guide to the modern train station of Marmaray, located on the European side of Istanbul. Upon arriving in Üsküdar Marmaray Station, you will have a walking tour of this charming Ottoman district, full of historic mosques and complexes. After your walking tour and a delicious local lunch, you will continue your journey on the Marmaray to Kadıköy ‘City of the Blind’. First, you will visit the historical harbor buildings of Kadıköy and will continue in the narrow streets of the famous fish market and decent quarter of Moda. Visits to churches, mosques, and mansions are also part of this tour. Following the tour, you will take 20 minutes boat ride to cross the Bosphorus. At the European side our transfer coaches will take you back to your hotel.
- Tour of the Asian side of Istanbul
- 20-minute Bosphorus cruise
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Beverages during lunch
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.