Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 14
Enjoy a half-day afternoon tour of some main attractions in Istanbul, all dating back to Ottoman history. We will visit the beautiful Hagia Sophia Museum, once a Greek Orthodox church, later an imperial mosque. We will also visit the Underground Cistern, which lies beneath the city and the Grand Bazaar, which is famous for its wide variety of spices and souvenirs.
- Half-day tour of Istanbul
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation in a private luxury vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the attractions
Additional info :
- This tour is available every day except Mondays.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays; additional time will be spent at the other locations.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 48 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (5-11) get reduced prices.