Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
After your pick up from your hotel accommodation, you will accompany your tour guide on a drive over the first Intercontinental Bridge that connects Europe and Asia headed towards the Çamlıca Hill, the highest peak in Istanbul, for your chance to see the splendid panorama of the Bosphorus Strait. Following a photo stop, we continue to drive over the suspension bridge and then arrive at Dolmabahçe Palace where you will have a unique experience of this magnificent 19th-century building with an excellent guide.
- Half-day tour of Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- Dolmabahçe palace remains closed on Mondays and Thursdays, so the tour visits Chora Museum instead.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.