Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
Coffee is the national drink of Turkey that has a long historical tradition. Our tour begins with a Turkish coffee-making course in which participants will get a certificate at the end. Afterwards, the tour will continue with the historical “Coffee Route”, where we will enjoy drinking coffee and tasting some Turkish delights at historical paths. We’ll walk through alleys and blind alleys, historical walkways, intriguing old bazaars, and Ottoman coffee storehouses. A guide who will bring to life the past and make your day valuable is the event of this day!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Coffee and Turkish Delight Tasting
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
- Professional guide is provided
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 - 6 years old get reduced rates.