Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
Istanbul University is probably one of the oldest universities of Europe, established by Constantine The Great. We begin the stroll from the Roman Forum Taurus. Your guide will show you around interesting parts of the Bayazit District. We will be touched by the stories of the unlucky Sultan Mustafa III. What do you know about the Byzantine Monks of the Myrelaion Monastery? Where was the square for executions in Byzantine Constantinople? Haseki is an area with amazing mosques, historical hospitals, Romaic churches, Roman remnants, and many other historical buildings. Let your guide show you around these amazing historical parts of Istanbul.
- Hotel pickup.
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Thursdays.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time at Fındıkzade: 12:30 pm.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Get reduced rates.