Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
Lisbon's lighting is unique, rain or shine. We want you to revel in it and to see it reflected in the places that make Lisbon the special city it is, filled with history and traditions. With the Tagus River as a backdrop for the tour, we’ll take you to the monuments that bear witness to our great voyage on seas which had never before been explored and where you can visit one of our most fascinating museums. We’ll also take you to visit one of Lisbon's oldest and most traditional quarters, where Fado echoes around every corner. Join us in taking in the skies of Lisbon.
- Tour of Lisbon
- Professional guide available in different languages
- Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily except on December 25th and January 1st.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, English, German and Portuguese tour guides.
- You can choose to add a hotel pick up/drop-off service at an extra cost.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Terminal Eduardo VII near Marquês de Pombal Square
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (aged 6-10) get reduced prices.