Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
Prepare your senses for a very special trip that goes beyond discovering Évora's most significant points of interest like Evora Roman Temple, The Cathedral and Bone Chapel, to combine it with a tour of one of the most emblematic and oldest wine estates in the country.
Located in the heart of the Alentejo and part of the Wine Route, we’ll be taking you next to the famous Monte da Ravasqueira for some wine-tasting during your visit to the estate’s wine cellars.
- Walking tour in Alentejo.
- Wine tasting tour in Monte da Ravasqueira.
- Professional tour guide.
- Hotel pickup (if extra was selected)
- Lunch (if extra was selected)
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Saturdays and Tuesdays during the period between April and October, and on Saturdays during the period between November and March.
- This tour is available with a Portuguese, French, English, and Spanish tour guides.
- This tour is not available on December 25th, and January 1st.
- This tour can be booked to include hotel pickup and/or lunch at extra charges.
- This is a walking tour so it’s recommended to wear comfortable footwear.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Eduardo VII near the Marquês de Pombal Square
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 6 - 10 get reduced prices.