Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 20
Soak in the splendour of Lisbon lights in all its glory by night down the narrow streets, squares, striking monuments, and avenues on this panoramic tour that starts at Belem Tower, Jeronimo’s Monastery, Monument of the Discoveries, 25 de Abril Bridge, and Cristo Rei. After that, relax and have dinner at Timpanas, where you’ll have a chance to savor the traditional flavors of the Portuguese cuisine to the enchanting sounds of Fado music which was classified by UNESCO as intangible cultural heritage. The Portuguese consider Fado as rather a representation of the soul, essence, and story of Portugal which you’ll get to experience first hand on this tour.
- Lisbon panoramic tour.
- Professional tour guide in different languages.
- Dinner at Timpanas ٌRestaurant.
- Hotel pickup.
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Wednesdays and Saturdays during the period between November and March, and on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Mondays, and Fridays during the period between April and October.
- This tour is not available on 24th, 25th, 31 December and January 1st.
- This tour is available with a French, Spanish, English and Portuguese tour guides.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Terminal Eduardo VII near Marquês de Pombal Square
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 6 - 10 get reduced rates.