Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 10
We've planned a tour especially for those who would like to get to know the oldest part of Lisbon a little better, and to visit the main museums and monuments in the city. Book your seat on our panoramic bus now, from which you can hop on and hop off whenever you please. Allow us to suggest some must-see locations such as:- St. George's Castle, the Belém Tower, Lisbon Cathedral (Sé), the National Museum of Ancient Art (where you can stop for a bit to eat), and the Portas do Sol Belvedere.
Hop-on Hop-off Routes:
Belem Line [Red Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Avenida da Liberdade | Stop 3 - Restauradores | Stop 4 - Rossio | Stop 5 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 6 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 7 - Museu de Arte Antiga | Stop 8 - Museu dos Coches | Stop 9 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 10 - Torre de Belém | Stop11 - Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Stop 12 - Alcântara | Stop 13 - Estrela | Stop 14 - Amoreiras | Stop 15 - Saldanha | Stop 16 - Campo Pequeno | Stop 17 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 18 - Sete Rios / Zoo | Stop 19 - Mesquita | Stop 20 - El Corte inglês | Stop 21 - Parque Eduardo VII
Castle Line [Green Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Casa Museu Amália Rodrigues | Stop 3 - Miradouro S. Pedro De Alcântara | Stop 4 - Chiado | Stop 5 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 6 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 7 - Casa dos Bicos | Stop 8 - Museu do Fado | Stop 9 - Martim Moniz | Stop 10 - Portas do Sol [Castelo S. Jorge] | Stop 11 - Rossio | Stop 12 - Restauradores | Stop 13 - Parque Euduarco VII
- 48-Hour Ticket to Explore at Your Own Pace
- Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour of Lisbon
- Hop On Hop Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch and Russian
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
Additional info :
- Tour can be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance or other.
- Free Wifi on board of the buses available on board of the buses
Belem Line [Red Line]: Approx. every 30 minutes.
Castle Line: Approx. every 25 minutes
- On game days, we will not be stopping or passing through Estádio da Luz and Colombo Shopping Centre.
Ticket is valid for 48 h.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Terminal Marques de Pombal
Cancellation policy :
- This tour is fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior departure.
- Children from 6 - 10 years get 50% of the Adult rates.