Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 20
Discover a new way to see Lisbon riding a Caravel on Wheels. A unique video guided tour where you will watch Lisbon’s history, on video while seeing Lisbon’s top attractions. Enjoy a full multimedia experience with individual on-seat screens, explore the interactive map and get as close as possible to Lisbon’s vivid history. Come aboard our caravel for a 1h45m tour and sail through the streets and history of Lisbon!
Hop-on Hop-off Routes:
Belem Line [Red Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Avenida da Liberdade | Stop 3 - Restauradores | Stop 4 - Rossio | Stop 5 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 6 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 7 - Museu de Arte Antiga | Stop 8 - Museu dos Coches | Stop 9 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 10 - Torre de Belém | Stop11 - Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Stop 12 - Alcântara | Stop 13 - Estrela | Stop 14 - Amoreiras | Stop 15 - Saldanha | Stop 16 - Campo Pequeno | Stop 17 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 18 - Sete Rios / Zoo | Stop 19 - Mesquita | Stop 20 - El Corte inglês | Stop 21 - Parque Eduardo VII
Oriente Line [Blue Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 3 - Estádio da Luz | Paragem 4 - Colombo | Stop 5 - Cidade Universitária | Stop 6 - Campo Grande | Stop 7 - Oceanário | Stop 8 - Casino de Lisboa | Stop 9 - C.C. Vasco da Gama | Stop 10 - Torre Vasco da Gama | Stop 11 - Gare do Oriente | Stop 12 - Museu do Azulejo | Stop13 - Santa Apolónia | Stop14 - Museu do Fado | Stop15 - Casa dos Bicos | Stop16 - Rua do Comércio | Stop17 - Rossio | Stop18 - Restauradores | Stop19 - Parque Eduardo VII
- 48-Hour Ticket to Explore at Your Own Pace
- Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour of Lisbon
- Hop On Hop Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch and Russian
- Caravel Tour
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
Additional info :
- Tour can be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance or other.
- Free Wifi on board of the buses available on board of the buses
- Bus Frequency:
Belem Line [Red Line]: Approx. every 30 minutes.
Oriente Line [Blue Line]: (From November 1st to March 31st:- Approx. every 60 minutes.) - (From April 1st to October 31st:- Approx. every 30 minutes.)
- On game days, we will not be stopping or passing through Estádio da Luz and Colombo Shopping Centre.
- Departure point for Caravel on Wheels is :- Rua do Comércio, 158
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Terminal Marques de Pombal
Cancellation policy :
- This tour is fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior departure.
- Children from 3 - 11 years get reduced prices.