London, United Kingdom
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 99
Enjoy a whistle-stop tour of London's famous monuments and marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for our drive past the spectacular Westminster Abbey before we arrive at the tour's first stop, the magnificent St Paul's Cathedral towering high over the City of London, and widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece. After that, we head to the royal mass of red tunics, bearskins and Buckingham Palace for the unforgettable experience of Guards Changing Ceremony. To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won't waste valuable exploring time. The tour's following stop is the Tower of London which during its 1000 year history, has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo! Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi-i-Noor at the Crown Jewels as you join a Yeoman Warder (‘Beefeater') for an exclusive and very different view of the Tower on this guided tour. You will hear the story of the peasants' revolt and attack on the Tower of 1381, the military cunning used to ensure the safety of the Monarch within, and how the Tower's very architecture protects it from attack. Setting off from the Tower of London, take to the water on a River Thames boat ride and enjoy a tour of the London sights as you head towards the beautiful Greenwich. Explore the quaint beauty of Greenwich on this professionally guided walking tour, covering the iconic tea clipper Cutty Sark and the Old Royal Naval College, designed by Christopher Wren. After the walking tour, get back on board the River Boat and take in more of the city sights as you sail back towards Central London and the iconic wheel of The London Eye, where you will end your day with an unparalleled experience and enjoy breathtaking views of London in the luxury of your glass capsule. (Greenwich visit will not available from October 2020 to Feb 2021)
- Admissions to the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- River Boat Ride
- The Coca cola London Eye Experience
- Walking Tour of Greenwich
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- You must bring your e-ticket to gain entry of this tour.
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions, the tour visits the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.
- Due to Sunday church services, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral of St. Paul.
Greenwich visit will not available from October 2020 to Feb 2021
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
London Eye Pier
Cancellation policy :
- No shows and cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children get reduced rates.