London, United Kingdom
Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
The Coca-Cola London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
The experience also includes The London Eye 4D, which is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theater effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father.
This package combines a River Thames Cruise with your Coca-Cola London Eye Experience for unbeatable views of London. After descending from the skies to take to the water, this 40 minute cruise will show you the city from the perspective of our famous river. The Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral are just three famous landmarks to look out for on this tour! Audio commentary is also available on request in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.
- London Eye entrance ticket.
- The London Eye 4D experience.
- A 40 minute cruise across the Thames.
- Multilingual audio guide.
- Food and beverages.
Additional info :
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time by calling the Coca Cola London Eye. Instructions printed on the ticket.
- Please arrive at The Coca-Cola London Eye 30 minutes before your experience time and check in directly at the pre-paid/ticket collection desk.
- The first London Eye River cruise departs from The London Eye Millennium Pier daily at 10:45 am.
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- Please note that the busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3:00 pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the bar-codes shown on your e-ticket.
- The London Eye is open weekdays (Monday - Friday) from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, and weekends (Saturday - Sunday) from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm, with extended open hours during summer among other selected dates.
- The London Eye is closed on the 25th of December.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Cancellation policy :
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- Children get the same rates as adults.