Minimum Persons : 4
Maximum Persons : 4
Being a rare blend of ancient & modern, Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains. Lulled by the Arabian Sea, the city has undergone dramatic development in the past two or three decades. However, Muscat takes pride in the fact that it has preserved its lustrous culture & heritage which you will get to experience first hand on this tour.
After your pick up from your hotel, the tour will start from "Shatti Al-Qurum" as we drive through the ministries' area, where you can see a number of modern buildings with touches of ancient, Islamic architecture. Our first stop will be the "Grand Mosque", which is an architectural marvel and perhaps the new landmark of the city. We will then visit the "fish market" and the folkloric "Muttrah souk", with its narrow covered alleys where you can smell exotic aromas of mounds of spices, coffee beans, and ancient remedies, all enticing perfumes that fill the air. Next, engage in a visit to the "Bait Al Zubair Museum", which has a fine exhibit of Omani history and culture, after that you will have a photo-stop at the magnificent "Al Alam Palace" (the official residence of Sultan Qaboos) flanked by the twin Portuguese forts of Mirani & Jalali. The tour will end in "Mutrah souk" & then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Audio guiding in different languages
- Entrance fees to Bait Al Zubair museum
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily except on Fridays.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, English, German, Italian and French audio guide.
- This tour starts at the client's most convenient time, kindly remember to provide your preferred start time.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 72 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children get the same rates as adults.