Minimum Persons : 4
Maximum Persons : 4
After your pick up from your Hotel, the tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum and will be heading to â€œNakhlâ€ which is a typical Omani village lying at the foothills of the mountains near an abundant source of water that irrigates extensive date palm plantations. Your â€œNakhlâ€ tour starts by driving to â€œNakhl Fortâ€ whose origin is pre-Islamic with major contributions by the Al Yaâ€™ruba and the Al Bu Saeed dynasties that ruled Oman at that time. We will visit the fort, and the mineral-laden hot springs water in Nakhl (Al Thowarah Hot Spring). Then we drive back through Seeb Souq by the seaside towards the final destination of the tour in Avenue mall, before we transfer you back to your hotel.
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Audio guiding in different languages
- Entrance fees to the Nakhl Fort
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, English, German, Italian and French audio guides.
- This tour is not available on the following dates: June 3rd, August 12th and 14th, and September 11th.
- Please provide your preferred start time for this tour.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 72 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children get the same rates as adults.