Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
After your pick up from your Hotel, the tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum and will be heading to “Nakhl” which is a typical Omani village lying at the foothills of the mountains near an abundant source of water that irrigates extensive date palm plantations. Your “Nakhl” tour starts by driving to “Nakhl Fort” whose origin is pre-Islamic with major contributions by the Al Ya’ruba and the Al Bu Saeed dynasties that ruled Oman at that time. We will visit the fort, and the mineral-laden hot springs water in Nakhl (Al Thowarah Hot Spring). Then we drive back through Seeb Souq by the seaside towards the final destination of the tour in Avenue mall, before we transfer you back to your hotel.
- Audio guiding in different languages
- Entrance fees to the Nakhl Fort
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, English, German, Italian and French audio guides.
- This tour is not available on the following dates: June 3rd, August 12th and 14th, and September 11th.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 12:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children under 12 get reduced prices.