Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 5
In the charming atmosphere of a small group, our guide will take you by minibus to the Palace of Versailles for an exceptional day. After a tour of the famous royal residence, you will be able to discover part of the gardens before going to the delightful restaurant "La Petite Venise". The afternoon will be dedicated to the Trianons in a special atmosphere, the Grand Trianon reserved for the Kings, then the Petit Trianon with the Marie-Antoinette Hamlet.
The Palace of Versailles was the residence of three kings of France: Louis XIV, XV, and XVI, from 1682 to 1789. Your guide will accompany you throughout the day as you discover the Palace of Versailles and its most beautiful rooms. Admire the supreme symbol of royal power, the sumptuous decoration, the palace's Baroque architecture, its works of art, and period furniture, all created by skilled craftsmen. After your tour, spend time exploring the beautiful formal gardens at your own pace before enjoying lunch in a restaurant near the Grand Canal. In the afternoon, discover another part of Versailles on a tour of the Small and Large Trianons and the Queen's Hamlet, created especially for Marie Antoinette and located in a distant and peaceful corner of the grounds.
- Round Trip transportation from your Paris accommodation
- All day guided tour Versailles Palace, (with priority access) to the Petit and Grand Trianon + Queen's Hamlet + The gardens
- Lunch at the restaurant located in the park of Versailles, 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course+dessert), drinks included
- Service of a licensed driver-guide
Additional info :
- This tour is available from 1/4/2019 to 31/10/2019 daily except on Monday.
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 10 persons.
- In Summer: walk through the gardens to the Trianon.
- Flat shoes are highly recommended.
- Strollers are not permitted in the palace or the two Trianons.
- Excursion not recommended for those with walking difficulties: it includes about three hours of brisk walking.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- English and Spanish: Available daily except on Monday
- French and Portuguese: Available on Tuesday and Saturday
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 17: Have reduced rates.