London, United Kingdom
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
Getting to Paris
Start your day at St Pancras International where you will meet our representative at the Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse. Once you arrive you’ll pick up your welcome pack for your Parisian adventure. Be sure to come early for check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
Once you’ve boarded your Eurostar train, you can sit back and relax all the way to Gare du Nord station!
Exploring the French Capital
Discover Paris at your own leisure with a whole day to do as you please. Maybe you want to see Leonardo Da Vinci’s world-famous masterpiece, the Mona Lisa, at the Louvre, or climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Have time to visit the terrifying Catacombs or spend time shopping along the many iconic designer shops on the Champs-Élysées.
Free Sightseeing Cruise on the River Seine
Soak in sensational views of Paris as you embark on a cruise along the River Seine. Taking you past some of the city’s most famous sights, it’s a sightseeing experience that you’ll never forget.
Returning to London from Your Paris Day Tour
When your day trip to Paris comes to an end, make your way back to Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes before your departure time. Departure time is 8.13pm which gets you back into London at 9.29pm.
You can upgrade your ticket to a premiere ticket for a few extra fees and enjoy breakfast, a light meal and refreshments at your seat
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- One hour River cruise
- One day travel card zones 1-3
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Additional info :
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- The meeting time will be 6:00 am (5:30 am on Saturdays)
- Check in time at Gare Du Nord will be at 8:00 pm except on 27th May 2019 it will be at 6:30 pm.
- Meeting time on 6th of May 2019 and 27th May 2019 will be 6:30 am.
- Meeting time on 26th August 2019 will be 7:00 am.
- Standard Premier Includes Breakfast, Light Meal and Refreshments Served at Your Seat
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Cancellation policy :
- Once booked this tour can't be canceled.
- Children from 4 - 11 years get reduced rates.